Publications and other presentations on Amateur Radio and related subjects.
ARRL Publications (mainly)
Current ham radio publications (2015 onward) are on New publications page.
Other talks and publications (some overlap with above)
Multiple postings in blog: AA6E Station Log.
Multiple contributions to Wikipedia as "Albany45".
- From Galenium to GaAs - A Little Radio History, Talk for ARRL Forum, 2012 Hamvention, Dayton, OH Slides (PDF)
- The ABCs of Software Defined Radio - Why Your Next Radio Will Be SDR. published 2012 by The American Radio Relay League, Newington, CT.
- SRL QS1R Software Defined Receiver, Product Review, QST, Sept., 2010, pp 41-44.
- Comments in reply to Net Failure – The ARRL Modernizes right back to 1985… by Steve Weinert K9ZW, 7/13/2010
- The Ultimate DX: An Around the Earth Path (Technical Correspondence, June 2007 QST): Early Delay Measurements (Technical Correspondence) QST, March, 2009, p. 53.
- Home Utility Support System using Plat'home Open Micro Server: Report (pdf)
- Developing with the Developers (Correspondence) QST, Sept., 2007, p. 24.
- SourceForge, Hamlib, and Rigserve: Free Beer, Free Speech, and Rig Control
ARRL/TAPR Digital Computer Conference
- DNS Choices for Your Ham Server (Technical Correspondence) QST, Nov., 2006, p. 77.
- Free Software and Ham Radio: The Hamlib Project (Strays) QST, Feb., 2006, p.101.
- Ten-Tec's Orion Transceiver, Presented at Meriden, CT Amateur Radio Club, Web link (html)
- Nuclear Aftermath (Correspondence) QST, Oct., 1981, p. 62.